• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Upper Midwest Chapter BBQ & car Show

jack Bacon

Donation Time
This is a note from Dan -

Meet at my house (720 Benton St., Anoka) about 12:00 pm Saturday July 30 and I will cook some brats. I have a nice big shady area by the river for the cars and a building with a bar and music. We can eat, talk Sunbeams, kick some tires and sit in the shade by the river. At 4 we can move to the Anoka Classic Car show. Last week they had over 800 cars. If folks would like to bring any family or friends that would be great. I would need a count to make sure we get enough food.

Dan

Hope to see everyone there!

jack

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Thanks Dan for the hospitality and the good food. It was a great day sitting by the river talking Sunbeams and attending the Downtown Anoka Saturday Night Cruise In!

Jack

bohemianway

Donation Time
Ditto

on Jack's note, it was great. Being new to Alpines I had so many questions answered (and of course so many more I forgot plus new ones). I am so glad that the group is laid back and just happy to be playing around with their cars and other interests without the usual one-upmanship these days. Everyone was simply having a good time.

Sorry if I was a bit forward/short/flghty at times. I had a few other things on my mind and I don't always juggle that well. Anyway, Thank you for the good time and I hope to meet up soon, at or before the Invasion (don't forget the wood sail boat Dan).

Charles