• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

upload a picture of my car?

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Hi,

Is the the picture upload feature of our cars to the Forum kaput, or am I missing a button to click upon ??

This pc is so old it may not be able to toss pixels anymore, but my Alpine is much older :)

Allan

lgurley

Donation Time
Allan,
It looks like no one knows or cares. I have never been able to upload an avatar or photos although I see some posted by others.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I just tested it and had no problem. Go to the photo gallery, pick one of the categories in the drop down menu, click on "submit an image to this section" and you get the template for submitting, including a submit button.

:confused:

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Scott,

I get to this point, then nothing...

Upload SAOCA event images here. » Series IV

When I clicked on the link(s) no upload sequence unfolds, no "type image name/location here and press Upload" or anything of that nature.

I guess I am confused too :) cuz I've uploaded here before, but either no can do no mo or maybe it's the cold weather messin with my keyboard :)

Allan

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
So once you get into the Series IV section, just under the drop down box you don't have a clickable link that says "submit an image to this section"?

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
So once you get into the Series IV section, just under the drop down box you don't have a clickable link that says "submit an image to this section"?

No :)

Only this and nothing else:

moz-screenshot.jpg
.p17_imageborder { border-style: solid; border-color: #606E9B; border-width: 1px; padding: 10px; margin: 1px; } #p17_imagelinkborder a:hover img { border-width: 2px; border-color: #606E9B; margin: 0px; }
Jump To... Upload SAOCA event images here.Upload SAOCA event images here. » Harrington AlpineUpload SAOCA event images here. » Series IUpload SAOCA event images here. » Series IIUpload SAOCA event images here. » Series 3Upload SAOCA event images here. » Series IVUpload SAOCA event images here. » Series V​
Upload SAOCA event images here. » Series IV

No place to submit an image to the SIV or any other section...

Allan

lgurley

Donation Time
I don't think you can get there from here. Some software work needs to be done by either the administrator or the internet service provider or the website host.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time

I can't get there either.

I also noticed I can not post comments to photos. When viewing photos it says:

"Sorry, your account does not have access to post comments."

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Posting Images

Hi guys,

Please forward me your photos that you wish posted. I will resample them to ensure they are the correct size. I will then post them in the correct location. All I ask is that you provide some information about the photo, SI...Year..owner...?

Regards,
Andrew

P.S. I will provide a contact to me from the SAOCA Info / SAOCA Officers pull down.