• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Update on Sebring Trip

stevenalcala

Silver Level Sponsor
For those of you who are thinking of coming out to the track, here's our tentative itinerary:

We arrive on Wednesday, March 14 with tech inspection at noon, then a driver's meeting. I am then on the track for a half-hour practice session at 5 pm. On Thursday at noon, we will participate in a parade into downtown Sebring where the car will be on exhibition. Friday I will be in my actual race, which takes place at 6 p.m. Saturday, if I am selected, there are 8:30 exhibition laps prior to this year's 12 Hours of Sebring.

I have one team pass left. If you're interested and plan on being there on one of the two days I will be on the track (Wed or Fri), you are welcome to it. I only ask in trade that you bring a camera and take photos or videos, as I'm hoping to get as much documentation as possible. Ticket is a 4-day pass and has a $100 value.

Steven Alcala
PH. 310-322-6323 work

DavidLMM

Donation Time
'62 Alpine at Sebring 2012

IMG_0098aLarge.jpg

IMG_0080aLarge.jpg

3. my favorite
IMG_0078a2Large.jpg

Steven, let me know if you'd like higher-res images.

David