• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Underside colour

royal scot

Donation Time
Hi all can anyone point me in the right direction the underside of my sv alpine should be its in the process of a full restoration the body is orchid green but I'm changing the colour to red also would like to know what colour inside the arches and the boot floor underside should be. Cheers willie

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Willie: everything was originally painted one color (or, colour, as the case may be). Engine compartment, boot, wheel wells, underside, floor, etc were all body color. However, the underside and wheel wells were than factory undercoated, so the color would have only been visible there if they missed a spot.

Limey

Donation Time
Underbody colour

Hi All,

I believe that undersealing was an optional extra that needed to be ordered.

Cheers

Oliver