• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

unbelievable cars...

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
file:///Users/steve/Library/Mail%20Downloads/tour.htm

Absolutely, incredible collection of photos.

Steve

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Steve - it doesn't work - I tried copying and pasting into a separate browser and nothing.... :(

skywords

Donation Time
I wonder who's collection that is? Sadly so many beautiful cars so poorly kept. But that is the way with so many collectors they have more cars than their budget will let them restore or even maintain in working order. The tires are half flat on most of them and covered in dust. At least they are garaged.

Rick

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
I am not sure but I think the images are from the 70's. I am pretty sure Charlie Rainville mentioned in the Pegasus image has been dead for a pretty long time.

Any of those cars in unrestored condition as they sit would be unbelivably desirable. I think the 4.9, now restored (the unrestored was better!), sold for 5 million fairly recently.

Steve