• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Twin Cities Harrington LeMans

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Twin Cities Harrington LeMans GT

Bad news! The owner used to have a Series II Alpine and a Harrington. I finally talked to the owner and the buried car in the garage is the Series II Alpine. The Harrington was sold to another local Alpine guy a long time ago. I also talked to him and he has sold all his Alpines a while back. The hunt continues....

Regards,

Jack

65beam

Donation Time
harrington

this is probably the guy that tried to sell it to me many years ago .i still have the photos of it . it may be in ohio now .

Harrington Jan

Donation Time
Harrington Detective

Jack,
You will added on the list of Harrington Detectives on the Harrington site.

65BEAM,
those pics you mentioned, is it possible to have a look? Maybe is the car already in the Registry?
Regards
Jan

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Bob-Didn't that guy in Minn. have two Harringtons? One was really rusty and the other was rusty but repaired with lots of bondo? He had them for sale maybe 8 years ago-I think Ian knows more about them and where they are now? Eric (not a Harrington Detective....)

jack Bacon

Donation Time
It was Smoky Jenson in Minneapolis who had the Lemans and then sold it to Ralph Gronneberg in Bloomington, MN. Ralph then sold it to ?

Jack

65beam

Donation Time
harrington

ralph tried to sell it to me . i have an envelope of photos somewhere of the car . is that one of the cars jan bought ?

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Remember that roof that is hanging from the roof of my shop? That's all that is left of it. I think you were over that day when I was taking it all apart. It sat in the batcave forever.