• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Turn off New Post/Thread Notification

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Jan,

Try;

> user CP

> edit options

under Messaging & Notification

>> Check how your Default Thread Subscription Mode is set

This is only a guess.

Good luck,

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
Still trying to figure out, when I click on a thread why it just doesn't show ALL the posts without going to the top and having to scroll down the list of poster's to the bottom then click on "more replies below" or something like that.
Isn't there a way it just shows ALL the posts?

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
Okay, so I got rid of the list thing and it now shows all the postss in a given thread.
What sucks is when i click on a thread it shows me the last post first and as i scroll down it shows each previous post.
Is there a setting to show the first post of a thread first, then let me scroll to where I left off last?

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Okay, so I got rid of the list thing and it now shows all the postss in a given thread.
What sucks is when i click on a thread it shows me the last post first and as i scroll down it shows each previous post.
Is there a setting to show the first post of a thread first, then let me scroll to where I left off last?

Jeff,

Try;

> User CP

> Edit Options

> Scroll down to Thread Display Options

> Check your setting for Thread Display Mode

HTH,

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
Paul,
I need to turn off these post notifications to the moderators. Ian is getting them too. Could you look in the Admin panel and see if there is a switch to turn them off?
My User CP panel does no good, I have them off, but I still get them because I have moderator status?
Jan

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
Jan
The unrelenting supply of e-mails should dry up now ;) , I have turned off the notification.
Paul