• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

trouble posting new thread

jmthehermit

Donation Time
I've been trying to post a new thread under Stock Alpine. Although I'm logged in, when I hit the post new thread icon, I get the vB bulletin screen tellling me to log in again. Also, when I try to post a new thread under the other catagories, the box to type a new thread will appear except when I try to send my new thread message it does't go through. The only thing that does work is I am able to post replies to existing threads. Please, any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks, Jeff Michur aka jmthehermit

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
Jeff
Sorry for the issues you are having.
There are several things we can try,
First be sure that you have clicked the remember me feature when you have logged in, I assume that you have sense you were able to post your question here, but just to be sure log out and then log back in being sure to check the remember me box.
If this does not help then I will ask you to go to your browser settings and delete your cookies and history then close your browser and restart the browser and log back into the board. This will allow new cookies to be set for the board and remove any that may be causing your issue. I have always hated to have to do this because it resets cookies for every thing and now you will have to log back in to every thing on the net you frequent but it does clear up many cookie related issues. :cool:

Paul

jmthehermit

Donation Time
Thanks Paul, I cleared all cookies, temp internet files and history and restarted the computer too! Now I can get the reply to thread screen for Stock Alpine. I'll try to post now. Thanks again, Jeff