• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Toolkit I stumbled across on the web

65beam

Donation Time
tool kit

steve,
I was thinking the same thing. the spark plug tool and maybe the pliers are the only pieces that are close to what was in the cars. didn't one of these kits pop up a few years back?

mikephillips

Donation Time
Regardless of it's origin, and I agree it looks to be at least a partial Rootes issued item, my concern is with the description of it being an original Tiger toolkit which it isn't.

65beam

Donation Time
tool kit

mike,
there are so many in the world that think all sunbeams were tigers. I ran into this at a shop in west chester last week. we got to talking cars and the guy knew about tigers but had no idea that there was another version of the same body that was called an alpine. I guess if it's a part for a sunbeam it must be a tiger piece.