• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tonneau Cover

cookyn

Donation Time
I'm interested!

Hello there fellow sunbeam owner,

Is the tonneau cover still available? If so could you send some pics? I have an original cover that looked great 2 years ago when I got it out of storage, then with a year it started deteriorating rapidly.

Thanks!

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Uh, Cookyn. If you click on 66Beam and look at his profile you will see that he has not had any activity (posting or viewing) since Aug 2011, so don't expect a reply. Better bet might be to post your request in the wanted section.

Tom

alpine_64

Donation Time
Covers for late alpines are available from several sources new, buy a new one, can fit the fasteners specific to your car, know its not stretched or shrunk... They are not much more to buy new.