• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Time to vote on the new bylaws and forum rules

Should the proposed new SAOCA Bylaws and SAOCA Forum Policies and Expectations be approved?

• Yes

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Since there have been no further comments on the final revision of the bylaws and forum rules (http://forum.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?threads/new-bylaws-posted-for-comment.29622/), it is time to take a vote. Please let vote "yes" or "no" on whether or not to approve them. While the bylaws will take effect immediately if so voted, we can always amend them per Article IX. Amendments/Changes if there are any significant suggestions for improvement. So, if you vote "no" I would appreciate knowing why, either here or in a private message.

We will keep the vote open for one week. Please vote!

Attachments

• Proposed 2020 SAOCA By-Laws Final 2.0.pdf
    143 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
We have nearly 300 voting members and only 18 votes so far. I know this isn't a critical issue in the overall scheme of things, but new bylaws are something we are all going to live with for a while. All we need is a simple majority of the votes that are cast, but the Board would sure like to see a few more votes before the end of the week!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Well, I would have liked to have had more than 19 members voting, but the bylaws and forum rules are approved and now in effect. I will ask Greg to update the Bylaws page on this site so that the new bylaws and rules are readily available to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.