• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger Topics?

RootesRooter

Donation Time
I'm surprised that the Tiger Topics board was dropped from the new site. It seemed to be pretty active for a 'fringe' group. Plus, the posts were often V-8 related, which don't really mix well with the Rootes-powered "Other Rootes Vehicles," or "Modified Alpine," which is mostly about V-6's.

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
I, too, was surprised that Tiger Topics was dropped from the forum. I have always considered the Tiger to be an Alpine with a V-8. There are a few of us out here who own and drive them.

Bring it back!

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
I think that the idea was to have the Tiger folks post under "Other Rootes Vehicles"

Paul