• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger rear axel and hub needed

mikephillips

Donation Time
Axles you can get new from Sunbeam Specialties, either courseas original or fine spline. The hub will be the tough one.

SumBeans

Donation Time
New Hubs

Doug at Tiger Auto has some new Rear Hubs available. For those wanting to uprgrade their wheels, they can be ordered stock, blank, or with the bolt pattern indexed to a custom application, like 5 bolt.:)
Doug's # nine three seven, two five two, three three one seven

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hub and axel

I bought a hub from Doug Jennings at Suni....still need an axel....will order from SS if I dont find a used one....I plan to put this tiger rear in an Alpine to gear it up...anyone out there done this? Mike