• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger on ebay

pdq67

Donation Time
Not a nice car but you have to start somewhere and it looks like a real Tiger.
Any car is a good car if the price is right.

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Tiger

It looks like the sway bar is way out of whack? It may need more than a bit of work, but if one were to get it for the (Right price) may work out..
Chuck

alpine_64

Donation Time
the front right wheel on that car is sitting a long way in, and the whole front X-member is sitting accroos.. looks like liots of work. but a mostly complete car, possibly a real tiger.. ultimately at the right price the car would be worth the work.. think how much we have in our alpines

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
Be interested to see what this one goes for. There was a Tiger on the internet for a good while that was from NC, but the seller was unsure how authentic it was. I'd guess that this one will go for around $14K.

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
Didn't make its reserve, but I was close. High bid was $15,000. Pedigree remains uncertain.

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
This car was BRG and now red like so many Tigers! It looks like the real thing but it needs alot of work. Anyone notice that the left front of this car has been hit hard?:cool:

66Tiger

Donation Time
This seller has offered this car a number of times before. I think a potential buyer would need to inspected it in person.

Paul