• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger look alike?

alpine_64

Donation Time
Nice restortaion, and a nice conversion. There are some interesting upgrades for TR6's, I am a big fan of the ones i have seen with a 2.7 litre throttle body electronic injection setup with coil pack ignition based on the originlal triumph motor.

Alternatively, if you are going to covert it, why not stay straight 6 just for the "oringal" feel.. i'm thinking bmw 6 or even better.. the R3X ( as in 31, 32,33...) series Nissan GTR motors?

64beam

Donation Time
What a beautifully restored Triumph. Very nice shade of red and high attention to detail. Definately alot of love (and money) gone into the restoration. Great buy for someone.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Yes its very nice.
There are a couple of Triumph V8 conversions around town.One thing is the engine bay has more room than a Tiger or Alpine V8 conversion.

bluoval

Donation Time
tr6 v8

saw a tr6 v8 in columbus ohio back in may was red and it sounded like a v8 . was in the tiger and passed him then i kicked it down a little but he didnt bite and kick the tr down but what i saw of it it realy looked good and sounded real heafty earl blu oval