• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger in Allentown PA

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Found this tonight... haven't investigated it, but it looks decent in the pic.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/2530995970.html

3n83k23m15U05X65R0b853dc40648191514e2.jpg

alpine_64

Donation Time
kevin,

if you do go see the car, can you get some more pics of it? VIN and JAL numbers (and photos of the tags) if you have time.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I don't know anything about this car and it is located about an hour away from here. Not sure if I'll get up that way for at least a few weeks, so I encourage interested parties to contact the owner via Craigslist.

todd reid

Gold Level Sponsor
Tiger in Allentown

I live about 15 minutes east of Allentown. Allentown did not have any serious flooding. I would love to have a Tiger, but this car is WAY out of my price range. If someone is seriously interested, I could possibly look at it, take pictures, etc - I drive though that area every day.