• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger complete drivetrain for sale

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Late next month I'm picking up a very, very rotted B947 MKI parts car. X-frame and all undercarriage support is completely rotted away. The doors and remaining tranny tunnel are the only things keeping it from collapsing.

Not a complete car but has lotsa goodies remain. What the car has is a complete drive train in place - fan blades to rear end, carb to oil pan. All engine ancillaries there, less the air cleaner. Shifter linkage with t-handle.

I plan to sell the drivetrain as a complete package and just want to give Tig guys a heads-up that it's gonna be available. Q's? E me.

Regards, Mark ..... volvoguys

tgrhntr

Donation Time
Hi,
What are you looking to get for the transmission tunnel (the "U" shaped portion that sits directly above the trans. and has the hole for the shifter and the opening for shifter adjustment... Not the bellhousing area cause I've got that)?

The shifter if it is the earlier stock short one?

The front crossmember and rack?

Steering column?

Thanks,
Jon
Trying to add to my tiger tub that I bought 15 years ago. sigh

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
The rusty Tig has finally made it home. A number of Tiger-specific parts are spoken for but some good stuff still remains.

Mark ..... volvoguys