• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

THE HOLY GRAIL SUNBEAM TIGER!! (Dennis Collins)

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I suppose you could call Bret and ask him? I'd only talked to him at United parts rooms, until he called me a couple months ago. When someone tells you that he's moving to a safer place.
Think he said he's keeping a Shelby 350H. Been awhile but I think he said people don't call it a clone as most would never put a automatic in one.

And my buddies complain that they can't get in and out of the car. How about no lift up and down off the ground or working under the dashboard. I guess also the expense of a home with such a big garage. Too bad there's not many 4 car garage 1 bedroom houses:(

alpine_64

Donation Time
I suppose you could call Bret and ask him? I'd only talked to him at United parts rooms, until he called me a couple months ago. When someone tells you that he's moving to a safer place.
Think he said he's keeping a Shelby 350H. Been awhile but I think he said people don't call it a clone as most would never put a automatic in one.

And my buddies complain that they can't get in and out of the car. How about no lift up and down off the ground or working under the dashboard. I guess also the expense of a home with such a big garage. Too bad there's not many 4 car garage 1 bedroom houses:(
You need to buy a warehouse.. and add a mezzanine ;)

Bill Eisinger

Platinum Level Sponsor
I can’t believe he lives in my neck of the woods and I missed those cars…I’m really a Mustang guy any way so I’ll go check out his Shelby if I can…fyi, ‘66 GT350H’s had auto trans as stock since they were Hertz rental cars…Bret has apparently put the stock engine and trans aside in lieu of a little more pep and a 5 speed…

RootesRooter

Donation Time
I can’t believe he lives in my neck of the woods and I missed those cars…I’m really a Mustang guy any way so I’ll go check out his Shelby if I can…fyi, ‘66 GT350H’s had auto trans as stock since they were Hertz rental cars…Bret has apparently put the stock engine and trans aside in lieu of a little more pep and a 5 speed…

Brett only moved to Nampa in June. He lived near me in Kent, WA for the previous 40+ years.

wtaylor

Silver Level Sponsor
I ordered a Jack handle off eBay and when it showed up it was from this buy. Came in a Collons brother's jeep box.