• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

The Gathering (Dobson NC)

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
This weekend is The Gathering in Dobson , N.C. Possibly the nicest car show on the east coast. Over 350 beautiful British cars in a beautiful setting at Shelton Vineyards. This year is the first year that the organizers have put the Sunbeam marque on the registration form. I know of four of us so far that plan on being there. No reason not to have ten plus Sunbeams at this event!! The one thing to remember to bring is a "Wheel Chock". You may park on a hill!!!

Last year I think we had eight Sunbeams.

Cheers,

65beam

Donation Time
gathering

todd,
what's the weather forecast for the weekend? we were in heavy rain at Dobson Monday a.m. and hit heavy fog just north of there.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
75 and sunny in Dobson until Monday then 50% chance of rain. We will be long gone by Monday!!

How far is this from your house?

Cheers,

65beam

Donation Time
gathering

todd,
it's about a six hour drive but it's too far this weekend. she reminded me she is going to a seminar this weekend pertaining to cardiology for kids.