• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

The Forgotten War (part 1)

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Attn: Mr. Bill Collins, Editor

Subject: Your Editorial: ‘Forgotten’ war winner? We weren’t a winner, then or now…

The Korean War has not been forgotten! Oh yes there was a winner (but not us)…. Read on.

I’m sure there are many Veterans of Korea that still have nightmares of their experiences and have wondered why things happened as they did.

Perhaps you may ponder a few of these unsettling questions concerning our military: How and why did
the U.S. lose the war in Korea? Why weren't our POWs returned from Korea and Vietnam? Whatever
happened to Congress' sole right to declare war? Should U.S. troops be sent all over the world on UN
missions? Why has the ban against homosexuals in our services been scrapped? What was the real
purpose of George Bush's Gulf War?

As a young boy growing up on Lake Greenwood near Coronaca in Greenwood County, South Carolina,
I had a Hero. He was a leader of men, an honorable soldier, a victor in time of war, He was General Douglas MacAuthur.

Our motto should be: Duty, honor, country: Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be. They are your rallying point to build courage when courage seems to fail, to regain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, to create hope when hope becomes forlorn as quoted by Gen. Douglas MacArthur (1962)

I questioned for years how President Truman could relieve this Honorable Commander. During the years 1967- 68 while stationed in South East Asia during the Viet Nam war I became curious of some tactics employed by our military. It was not until my assignment to HQ’s Alaskan Air Command in 1972 that I discovered facts that did not bear favorable to some of our Presidents and others in charge of our armed services. To acknowledge the truth when confronted with the different “facts†presented by our schools, newspapers, magazines and television was very difficult. My father, Dan “Red†Richardson, admired Gen Eisenhower and supported his bid for president. I remember dad giving me an “I Like IKE†presidential Campaign button which I wore proudly! But, after reading “the Politician†many years later, I began to realize history had been distorted.

“It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren, till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and to provide for it.â€
Patrick Henry (1775)

The despicable General William Tecumseh Sherman who caused the burning, raping and looting much of the south during the war of Northern Aggression is credited with saying “ War is Hell!†The goal or purpose in War is to WIN! Anyone who has ever participated in war should concur!

The United Nations Headquartered in New York seated a Delegate from Nationalist China (Taiwan) on January 19, 1950. This was an excuse for Soviet General Vasilev, Chairman of the UN's Military Staff Committee and several other Russian officials to storm out of their offices in protest.

General Vasilev proceeded immediately to North Korea and began directing the military buildup of North Korea's communists’ forces. A Department of Defense release dated May 15, 1954 claimed that Vasilev actually gave the order for the North Koreans to attack South Korea on June 25, 1950. Vasilev's replacement Soviet General Ivan Skliaro and his comrades soon returned to their posts at the UN.

The Korean War was fought under the auspices of the United Nations, like Viet Nam, the Persian Gulf and the intervention in Somalia, Bosnia, etc.

During, what President Truman referred to as "police action" all military orders and directives sent from Washington and the Pentagon to American commanders in Korea were first supplied to several offices at UN headquarters, including those of the Military Staff Committee headed by Soviet General Skliaro before being forwarded to Korea. Traitorous

These orders were subject to approval by these Communists persons at the UN who actually had authority to amend them. General Vasilev in North Korea received them from his Soviet comrades perhaps even sooner than did our own commanders in the field. General Lin Piao, the commander of the Red Chinese troops boasted in a leaflet distributed in China, "l would never have made the attack and risked my men and military reputation if I had not been assured that Washington would restrain General MacArthur from taking adequate retaliatory measures against my lines of supply and communication."

The communist forces knew what orders our troops were to follow all during the war! And they knew that, no matter what happened, U.S. and South Korean troops would have their hands tied. Traitorous!

With a meager force and under UN oversight that he would later learn was determined to see him lose, General MacArthur assumed command of the U.S./Republic of Korea (ROK) troops, greatly outnumbered, with their backs to the sea at the southern tip of the Korean peninsula, they were facing annihilation.

MacArthur attacked his enemy's rear with an amphibious assault at Inchon, far up the Korean peninsula. With that one brilliant stroke, our forces severed the supply lines of the communist forces. In less than two months, the North Korean army had been defeated, driven not only out of South Korea but out of control of North Korea as well. The allied forces completely occupied North Korea, all the way up to the Manchurian border. The war had been won. Why MacArthur's plans regarding the Inchon landing were not provided to Vasilev and his North Korean comrades remains a mystery. What is certain is that MacArthur, who did not have it within himself to refuse to follow military protocol, supplied his superiors with complete details of the invasion.

After the war and during a Congressional investigation, General Mark Clark said: "I was not allowed to bomb the numerous bridges across the Yalu River over which the enemy constantly poured his trucks and his munitions, and his killers." General James Van Fleet said: "My own conviction is that there must have been information to the enemy from high diplomatic authorities that we would not attack his home bases across the Yalu." Air Force General George Stratemeyer added: "You get in war to win it. You do not get in war to stand still and lose it, and we were required to lose it. We were not permitted to win." General MacArthur then summarized: "Such a limitation upon the utilization of available military force to repel an enemy attack has no precedent, either in our own history, or so far as I know, in the history of the world."

No one denied that General MacArthur had displayed unparalleled military competence. But, for the most part, the fact that he had defeated his adversary with a minimum loss of life and limb on both sides became lost in the adulation he received. General MacArthur was denied permission to destroy the bridges over the river which poured hordes of Chinese communist troops from Manchuria, and the war began again in earnest. Finding himself criminally restricted in the use of his military power by Washington. He objected, thereby giving Truman the excuse to remove him, not for disobeying orders, but for wanting to win. The Chicago Tribune stated at the time President Harry Truman wasn't worthy to shine the general's shoes.

“Always in war when I visited my wounded in the hospital, I could look them in the eye, no matter what their condition or how tragic their wounds, knowing that our country had backed them to the hilt. But when I went to see my Korean wounded, I just couldn't look them in the eye, knowing that they had been forced to fight with one hand tied behind their backs .... I am convinced I was restrained in Korea by some secret Administration policy directive or strategy about which I was not informed.†General Douglas MacArthur

The General was correct: There was a secret arrangement about which he had never been informed. He was not alone in realizing the betrayal. Some of America's leaders -- in and out of uniform -- have done their best to convert this proud profession into something unworthy of honor or praise.

Command of the U.S./ROK forces was turned over to General Matthew Ridgway. He immediately altered the method of fighting. In his own book, The Korean War, Ridgway stated that his first task on assuming MacArthur's command was "to place reasonable restrictions on the Eighth [U.S. Army] and ROK Armies' advance."

The perverted rules of engagement Ridgway then instituted were responsible for many of the 50,000 American deaths. Then later another 58,000 Americans were killed in Vietnam, where our soldiers' hands were again tied by similar, seemingly insane, restrictions. Secretary of State Mr. Dean Rusk and Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara are the despicable traitors who created these rules of engagement in Vietnam, and Lyman Lemnitzer, Maxwell Taylor, William Westmoreland, and Andrew Goodpaster (all CFR members) as the generals who accepted them. Traitorous!

Ridgway’s orders to field commanders read in part: "You will direct the efforts of your forces toward inflicting maximum personnel casualties and material losses on hostile forces in Korea…Acquisition of terrain of itself is of little or no value."

Note: to be continued with part 2

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
The Forgotten War (part 2)

Part 2 (continuation of Part 1)

It has been said: “Classic military strategy includes the taking and holding of terrain until so much of it has been acquired that the adversary is forced to sue for peace.†General Douglas MacArthur said: "In war, there is no substitute for victory."

But this was no longer allowable strategy in Korea. Even worse, our men were told that killing was to be their main goal.

A morally sound military principle holds that removing an enemy's capability to impose his will should be the goal -- and killing him is not always necessary.

Which is precisely what my favorite military hero, General Douglas MacArthur had demonstrated with the successful landing at Inchon.

From the victory that had been gained after Inchon, our forces were required eventually to settle for a stalemate. A change, to abandon their traditional role as the finest moral traditions of the military, to become killers would be demanded even more in Vietnam.

Two years of fighting was over relatively inconsequential hills (not to the troops) near the 38th parallel. Our troops would wage bitter hard-fought battles to take a particular hill, Then, after success had been achieved with plenty of casualties on both sides, orders from on high would require them to abandon what they had just won. Remember Ridgeway’s orders, “Acquisition of terrain of itself is of little or no value." But, kill, kill, kill ! Traitorous!

In Vietnam, We were repeatedly sent out on "search and destroy missions"; regularly pressed into fighting for a piece of terrain, won at great price, only to receive orders to abandon. The order of the day: Search and destroy.

It was not the fault of the men in the field. The blame has to be placed at the feet of men such as President Truman, and General Ridgway, a political type whose eventual membership in the Council on Foreign Relations came as no surprise.

Not nearly as obvious as in Korea where the display of the UN flag was prominent, the UN involvement in the Vietnam War was under authority stemming from our involvement in the UN's South East Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO).

On November 26, 1966 Secretary of State Dean Rusk stated, "It is this fundamental SEATO obligation that has from the outset guided our action in South Vietnam." But earlier, on September 15, 1965, the State Department announced: "The Government of the United States has informed the UN Security Council promptly and fully of all our major activities in Vietnam." Remember President Truman directing all orders to commanders in Korea be sent to the UN first. Traitorous.

The communist forces knew what orders our troops were to follow all during the war! And they knew that, no matter what happened, the combined U.S. and South Korean Vietnam troops would not be allowed to triumph.

The men in Vietnam were betrayed in other ways by their leaders. On July 23, 1966, during a speech at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, the home of one of the divisions in Vietnam, President Lyndon Johnson stated: “Our fighting men have turned the tide of battle [and as they] make a military conquest impossible for the communist forces in the field, our diplomats are probing for a way to make an honorable peace desirable to the communist leaders in Hanoi.â€

Can you believe it! Desirable to the communist leaders in Hanoi! Traitorous!

Is that what Americans were dying for?

The men in uniform who heard that statement must have known at that point that their comrades under arms in faraway Vietnam were not receiving the full backing of this nation's leaders.

Many who heard it, myself included, of course, would soon find themselves in South East Asia (SEATO). Not allowed to win.

In the State of the Union address January 10, 1967, Mr. Johnson said there would be "more cost, more loss, more agony" in Vietnam. At the same time, he outlined a broad program of trade, credits, cultural exchanges, consular agreements, and other openings to the communist leaders in Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, and the Soviet Union. These were the nations that were supplying North Vietnam with the wherewithal to kill Americans. Traitorous!

The Richmond (Virginia) News Leader declared in an editorial published on November 2, 1966: "Every communist bullet that tears into American flesh in Vietnam bears the brand of LBJ."

We were not being permitted to win. But none of us knew the rules of engagement under which they were forced to fight. In March 1985, after employing all the clout he could generate, Senator Barry Goldwater one of my favorite senators, was able to have the actual rules of engagement declassified by the Defense Department. He hurriedly placed them in the Congressional Record (March 6, 14, and 18, 1985).

Here are some of the restrictions placed on U.S. pilots: (My Brother-in-law, USAF Col Ernest “Sonny†Hatchell F-4D Pilot included)
• SAM missile sites could not be bombed while they were under construction, but only after they became operational.
• Pilots were not permitted to attack a communist MiG sitting on the runway. The only time it could be attacked was after it was in the air, had been identified, and had shown hostile intentions.
• Military truck depots located just over 200 yards from a road could not be attacked and trucks that drove off the road were safe from bombing.
• If a South Vietnamese forward air controller was not in an aircraft, it was forbidden to bomb enemy troops during a fire fight even though the communist forces were clearly visible and were being pointed at by an officer on the ground.
On the ground the rules (same in Korea) of engagement were: Don't shoot until shot at; don't chase the enemy across borders or into his privileged sanctuaries; don't hit him where it will really hurt; and don't win. There could hardly have been a greater betrayal of brave combat forces in all history. Traitorous!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
The Forgotten War (part 3)

Part 3

Top-ranking military leaders who spoke about the no-win policies forced on them during Korea began to find themselves forcibly retired. Douglas MacArthur was the first to go. During the war in Vietnam, more top-ranking military leaders who protested the restrictions placed on them were sent home. Marine General William Walt was expected by many military leaders to be named commandant of the Marine Corps. His outspokenness caused him to be passed over and retired.

As the years have passed, political types in uniform have been promoted to the top positions in each branch of the services. Only a few years ago, the name of each member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff could be found on the rolls of the Council on Foreign Relations. Retired General Colin Powell is not the first Joints Chiefs chairman to hold membership in the CFR.

Top brass who are purely military men have been removed and those who yield to political correctness is the reason why there are so little protest of America's military being placed in humanitarian, nation-building, UN-promoting, and other missions which they should never have been involved.

America's Military personnel are still the best in the world. They exist to protect the vital interests of the United States and nothing more. They are not the Red Cross; they are not the UN's globoalcops; they are not the Peace Corps; and they are not any President's plaything to be used in whatever manner he wishes.

Reclaiming the military's sole mission of defending the United States is vitally important. Military personnel cannot do this of themselves. What they need, and what our nation needs, is a rising tide of public awareness about deep treachery at the top of our government.

U.S. Army Major Fred A. Smith, a korean war POW, was told by the communist Chinese camp official that, “You are here to learn,†and “may take one year, ten years, or even 40 years, some of you may die here. But if you die, don’t worry. We will bury you deep so that you won’t stink.â€

Major Smith made it home, his testimony became part of the Congressional record. His words have been buried and forgotten, along with the accounts of his colleagues. The fates of his fellow prisoners of war have been sealed — not just by the communist’s deception, but also by our government.

In 1953, retired Lieutenant General James A. Van Fleet, who had commanded the U.S. 8th Army in Korea (and whose son was among the POW/ MIAs), was quoted in the New York Times as saying that “a large percentage of the 8,000 American soldiers listed as missing in action are still alive.†Van Fleet was not alone in this assessment. General Mark Clark, former U.S. commander in Korea, resigned suddenly in 1953, and accused the communists of holding several thousand American servicemen after the prisoner switches was supposedly complete. General Mark Clark’s remarks did not spur action to bring our POWs home!

Reports of Americans being held alive in North Korea from the days of the Korean War continue to surface. A report that appeared in the Bangkok-based Asia Times included an interview with a former Pyongyang secret police official, Oh Young Nam, whose father was reportedly a bodyguard to the late North Korean dictator Kim Il Sung. Oh Young Nam reported that between 1982 and 1993 he made numerous visits to a secret prison camp north of Pyongyang where elderly black and white men were housed, which was described to him by guards as a facility for U.S. prisoners from the Korean War. He said that one segregated sector was marked “USA†in Roman letters. Oh Young Nam recalled that once, during the early 1980s, he offered a beer to a black American at the camp.

Washington has kept a tight lid on the story of abandoned POWs from the Korean and Vietnam Wars. Since Generals Van Fleet and Clarkâ€s comments 50 years ago, nothing has changed for the better. Colonel Millard Peck, a Vietnam War hero who headed the Defense Intelligence Agency’s MIA/POW office, exposed the DIA’s “mindset to debunk†reports about living POWs in Southeast Asia. Resigning in disgust in 1991,

“The Green Beret Colonel said that the POW effort “is being controlled and a cover-up may be in progress. The entire charade does not appear to be an honest effort, and may never have been.... that national leaders continue to address the prisoner of war and missing in action issue as the ‘highest national priority’ is a travesty.â€

The Clinton Administration gave diplomatic support, money and aid to Communist Vietnamese and the North Koreans — even though these communist regimes threaten our allies and our own troops on the Korean Peninsula and Taiwan.

Former Congressman Robert “Bob†Dornan (R-CA), chairman of the House Subcommittee on Military Personnel declared, “This shameful institutional performance is best described as an unrelenting ‘predisposition to discredit and dismiss’ all information and reports that have merit and might lead to resolving cases of Americans known to have been alive in communist captivity and, frankly, may still be, in some seemingly God-forsaken cases.â€

Colonel Philip Corso a high-ranking, reliable soviet defector, and former top intelligence, a member of the Panmunjom truce delegation and on the National Security Council under President Eisenhower, testified of his own knowledge about how U.S. POWs were shipped from North Korea to Siberia, with their whereabouts purposely kept secret from the American public, provided details of the tortures of our prisoners at the direction of the Kremlin, including mind-altering procedures and terrible medical experiments similar to the Nazi and JAP’s during WWII. After this monstrous treatment, many of our men were executed, while others (from the Korean and Vietnam Wars) were subsequently transferred to the Soviet Union.

Corroborating the testimony of Corso, who was personally involved with Eisenhower’s decision to hide from Americans U.S. knowledge of at least 900 Americans who were alive in enemy hands, are documents from the Eisenhower Library. Materials recently declassified at the request of the Dornan subcommittee indicate that in December 1953, four months after the August 1953 “Operation Big Switch†prisoner exchange, the Army was aware of the names of 610 persons who had “just disappeared from the camps.†Likewise, the Air Force knew of more than 300 unreturned men, leading to the belief that the Reds were holding U.S. military technicians.

Corso pointed out that “in the past I have tried to tell Congress the fact that in 1953, 500 sick and wounded American prisoners were within ten miles of the prisoner exchange point at Panmunjom but were never exchanged.†In addition, Corso testified about reports from sources — including American POWs, intercepts from the National Security Agency, agents, defectors, Red Chinese and North Korean POWs, Nationalist Chinese, and others — that American POWs were sent to Siberia.
“My intelligence,†said Corso, “centered around three train loads of 450 POWs each. Two of these trainloads were confirmed over and over, the third was not as certain. Therefore, the final figure was, ‘confirmed 900, and 1,200 possibly.’ These were the figures that I discovered with President Eisenhower while I was a member of his NSC.†Continued Corso: “The bulk of the sightings were at Manchu-li, on the border of Manchuria and the USSR. Here the rail gauge changed and the U.S. POWs had to be transferred across a platform to a waiting train going into the Soviet Union.â€
In short, Corso concluded, “the prisoners wersold down the river.†No doubt about that. Just as the former security official says, “We abandoned them.†Traitorous!

Stay Tuned....

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
The Forgotten War (part 4)

Part 4

The colonel was also assigned to the Operations Coordinating Board of the White House, National Security Council, where he handled virtually all projects on U.S. POWs. “Here I found that U.S. policy forbade that we win in Korea.†He even cited the specific directives for the “no win†policy, further elaborating that “we called this the ‘fig leaf policy.’â€

Testifying before the Dornan committee, former General Major Jan Sejna, member of the Czech Central Committee, the Parliament and Presidium, and the Party Group that gave orders to the latter two; whom many experts consider the most important communist official to seek asylum (1968). According to prominent defense analyst Dr. Joseph Douglass (who extensively debriefed Sejna and has worked with him on POW matters) and former DIA director Lieutenant General James A. Clapper Jr. has vouched for Sejna’s reliability.

Seina testified that “we received directions from Moscow to build a military hospital in North Korea. The advertised purpose of the hospital was to treat military casualties. But this was only a cover, a deception. The top secret purl and biological warfare agents and to test the effects of atomic radiation, The Soviets also used the American GIs to test the physiological and psychological endurance of American soldiers. They were also used to test various mind-control drugs. Czechoslovakia also built a crematorium in North Korea to dispose of the bodies and parts after the experiments were concluded. Between 1961 and 1968, when I left Czechoslovakia, I would estimate at least 200 American POWs were shipped to the Soviet Union through Czechoslovakia.â€

Commander William “Chip†Beck stated that the testimony of General Sejna, “that transfers took place, not only in Korea, but [also in] Vietnam, has been supported in conversations with other reliable defectors.â€

These Soviet covert-operation secrets are being guarded even today by Russia, Vietnam, Laos, Red China, the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, and even Cuba. Why? In a statement for the record, Beck gave the following:
• First, because POW operations remain among the most sensitive of Soviet-orchestrated operations, perhaps even higher than their nuclear secrets.
• Second, because “communism is not ‘dead.’ As its doctrine decrees, it is only underground. Of vital importance to the POW/MIA questions, there were no purges in the communist intelligence services in the former Soviet Union [FSU]. Documents and records, as General Sejna points out, were transferred from Eastern Europe to Moscow. Those who ran the KGB still run the SVR, and a dozen other services in Russia and the FSU.â€
• Third, it remains “difficult, but not impossible, for communist veterans who participated in these programs, and may know the fate of our POWs, to come forward. Their lives, families, and well-being are still at risk. As one former KGB officer told me, ‘journalists and businessmen are being killed in Moscow and St. Petersburg for trying to break secrets far less sensitive than the POWs.’â€

More galling, however, is that covering up these atrocities has long been a conscious act of the U.S. government. Even Senator John McCain (R-AZ), a former POW from the Vietnam War, continues (as he did during Senate hearings several years ago) to try to undermine revelations damaging to the Reds and to those protecting them. Why?

British traitor George Blake, a POW 1950, was recruited to spy for the communists, then found guilty of being a Soviet agent in 1961. Former KGB London resident (head of station) Oleg Gordievsky noted in KGB: The Inside Story (HarperCollins, 1990) that the MGB, his agency’s progenitor, was “given unrestricted access to Western POWs held by the Chinese and North Koreans,†including Blake.

Red Chinese mind-twisting, is described in Edward Hunter’s 1956 the Brainwashing.

Moscow and Peking weren’t alone in the use of coercive human experimentation. The Nazis were infamous practitioners, as were the imperialist Japanese. Japan’s Army Unit 731 killed thousands of POWs, but most practitioners went unpunished so the Allies could share their knowledge of germ warfare. For more details — such as POWs being subjected to blood poisoning, lethal X-rays, electrocution, dehydration, boiling, freezing, enhanced air pressure until eyeballs burst, horse-blood transfusions, exposure to cholera, typhoid, anthrax, etc. — see, for instance, Gavan Daws’ Prisoners of the Japanese (Morrow, 1994).

The first step in the misuse of our military was the passage of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in 1949, sold by the Truman Administration under the phony cover of a mutual alliance to contain the communist menace. A creature of the In United Nations and subservient to it, NATO was set up as a path to regional merger, now being realized as NATO prepares to include Central and Eastern Europe and the former states of the Soviet Union as members. To begin the process, Truman was armed with an unprecedented and unconstitutional authority to dispatch troops to NATO.

One year later Communist North Korea invaded the South and the UN Security Council called for members to intervene. What authority did Truman cite for his move? If he could send troops to NATO, he said, he could send them to Korea!

Truman, was the first President to trash the US Constitution (only Congress can declare war) honoring the "superior" claims of the United Nations Security Council. He arrogantly called this first of America's undeclared wars a "police action." Traitorous!

Abraham Lincoln said: Kings had always been involving and impoverishing their people in wars, pretending ... that the good of the people was the object. This, our (Constitutional) Convention understood to be the most oppressive of all Kingly oppressions; and they resolved so to frame the Constitution that no one man should hold the power of bringing the oppression upon us.â€

Acting like kings, is exactly what Presidents Truman, Johnson, Nixon, Bush, Clinton and Bush have done through the backdoor route of the UN Charter, a document written and signed into being with the help of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Insiders for this very purpose. Congress let them do it acquiescing to illegal presidential military interventions in Korea, Vietnam, Panama, the Persian Gulf, Somalia, Haiti, and the Balkans. Our leaders including the US Senate and House of Representatives have transferred much of our nation's jurisdiction in war to the United Nations, compromising our national sovereignty. Traitorous!

Mr Bill, I am in hope you will consider this information as an “update†to your previous Article on the Forgotten War, and to inform you of the errors you previously published in your paper, the Index Journal. There are too many veterans still wondering “why†we were continually losing the battles in Korea and Viet Nam that might have their eyes opened to the truth

Thanks,

Dan Richardson
123 Richardson Dr
Greenwood, SC 29649
864-223-0413

P.S. This is all the moe reason to withdraw from the UN…. “Get the UN out of the US and the US out of the UNâ€

Save our Republic

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
T Rex and Mad Dog recently updated all 100 senators at one time re North Korea. Not a small job changing fat boy according to the general that turned down McMaster's job before him and after flynn. Good thing about elections, things change. I know more than a few in the military that feel better about what they do than they used to.