• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Thanks to all!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
We were the last to leave the hotel yesterday except for the Babbs who stayed an extra day for sightseeing. Seeing that big parking lot with only 2 Sunbeams left in it was a lonely feeling. It was a lot of work but Bonnie and I had a great time! It is like throwing a big party for your friends. I hope I thanked everyone who helped make this Invasion such a good one but if I left anyone out I am sorry. We appreciate everyone helping out when things needed to be done. I hope that all those who attended will post their photos online to share with the club so that we can remember a few great days in Hendersonville. Eric and Bonnie

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Eric & Bonnie,
The thanks goes to you and your wonderful vision of a SUPER GREAT Weekend, without that there wouldn't have been an Invasion X. I'm sure everyone who attended will echo this. :):D

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Eric,

I had a wonderful time at Invasion X, and just wanted to thank you and everyone else that was involved in making this Invasion such a great event. I had an even better time at this one, than I did at Invasion IV. I enjoyed meeting all the guys that I had only met through this forum, and seeing their enthusiasm for the little Alpines. Everyone was so helpful and happy.

I know I won't be able to go next year, so was glad I went to this one. I hope I can make it to the 2012 Invasion in Florida though. I wish I lived closer so I could go every year. I hate the thought that I can't go to every one.

Jose

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Invasion X

Hi Eric, Bonnie, Sam and all the others who did the organizing and work to make the Invasion a great experience.
As a first time attendee I didn't know what to expect but I couldn't have had a better time. Meeting Alpine owners w/ whom I had talked w/ on the forum for the past 3 years was the best part for me and the fact that Jose was there made it perfect. My car is now autographed by Jose, on the "commerative" cubby box door. Thanks Jose and I enjoyed meeting you and talking shop.
Next time I will drive it to the invasion.
NC or SC BBQ, good BBQ is good. A good meal at Lake Lure has to make the day. I had not been there since I moved from Asheville in 1970 and had forgotten what a beautiful place it is. Thanks for re- connecting me to those memories of many parties at the lake and fishing for steelhead.
Doug

britbeam

Donation Time
Hey what can I say This was one of the Best Invasions weve had ,other than my distributor going south on the way to the Invasion. Fortunatly when things went bad I was surrounded by good friends to help. Thanks to Tom Alan,Steve, Jose and of course the girls for standing guard over the remaining Alpines while we pushed my Alpine up the steep hill to a safer place while waiting on the tow truck. Well once we had that issue sorted it was a great Invasion. I will be sending pics to Andrew for posting soon. Always good to renew old friendships and make new ones. Those that couldnt make it for whatever reason you were missed.
Dwain V6 Krazy

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Great time

We had a GREAT time...driving those mountains with the top down was memorable....(even when the oil hose blew)....I did have one more blowout on the trailer tire on the way home (that's three out of four, I guess automobile tires dont work well on a trailer)....Brought back great memeoris from when I lived in Ashville in late 70's....You guys did a great job organizing it....Mike Schreiner

Jim E

Donation Time
Nice event wish I could have been there for the whole thing. Oh and it helped me fix my car looks like the problem was the starter solenoid!