• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tdays Birthday Boy

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
is Alpine 1789.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OLD MAN!! Is it my imagination or are you catching up with me?

Bill

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Happy birthday Jim!

DanR

P.S. Mr Bill, Jim can't catch up with you in the fastest Alpine;)

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks, guys! It is on track to be as good as any birthday can be when one is 1000 miles aways from one's Alpine! My granddaughter shyly wished me a "Happy Day" first thing this morning and I am playing golf with an old friend this afternoon. What more can an old guy ask for?

And, Bill: I am definitely catching up. Only 56 years ago you were twice my age and now you are only 9 years older!

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Jim wrote: "...I am playing golf with an old friend this afternoon."

Funny, all my friends are old, too. When did that happen?

Happy B-day!

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Birthday Wishes to you Jim(Alpine1789) ... On an interview with J. Carson .. Betty Davis was asked how she felt about getting older and playing only older roles ... She thought for a moment and responded ... " Getting old isn't for whiners":D .....

... Enjoy your day! ... David

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Health is a determining factor in ageing well, what ever one conceives that to be. Sometimes .. in some circumstances "Life goes on, long after that life is done!" Long, Happy and Healthy life to ALL!

.... David

My Credo is in-Politics / Religion / Rants / Manifestos and is worth the read.

Last edited:

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
HAPPY B-DAY JIM!!!

Sorry I'm late but I've been out of town for a week and incommunicado for that length of time, so wasn't aware of the happenings. Hope you had a great day with family and friends.