• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

talk about bargains

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
That would be a good idea Bill! Those of us that live in the Columbia area know of this guy and it is a shame that he wants so much for his parts. He has about ten Alpines out in a junk field along with 500 other British cars. It is the field of dreams, but those dreams are nightmares! Rumor has it that he has a bus load of NOS stock that he bought from a dealer back in 1968 in Atlanta but none of the parts have ever surfaced. Between the fellow Sunbeam owners in Columbia SC we are not hurting for parts so we do not need to do business with him. It's a shame because any parts source could be helpful eventually.

Cheers,

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for the tip George-I think I will list an identical horn ring and start bidding at $15 just for fun..............

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Todd,
Is this the guy who is off Exit 61 or 62 and said he rebuilt your engine? If so, he sure has a bunch of early Alpines. We stopped there one time, I think on the way to your Columbia Show. He took over the yard from his Dad.:eek: :confused:

old grumpy

Donation Time
never-sell-nothing

There are collectors and there are hoarders and on the top we have "completely-blocked-jerks" that don't sell ANYTHING!
"Yes, the car has been standing in my backyard for 70 years in rain and snow. Yes, its a very unusual model. Only two exist in the whole world. the other one is in super cond. and is valued to $1600000. Mine just need some paint. Yes, it's standing on the grass. No, it's not for sale"

I myself is not perfect. I have signs of the "collector infection" and my wife say even some "hoarders virus". but I try to keep it at bay.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
This is one of those e-bay auctions that is just put up to circumvent e-bays fees. He want people to write him and sell off e-bay. Think I'll report the listing.

P

Jim E

Donation Time
First guy I ever bought a used Alpine part from... $150 drive shaft. He had a very few NOS items when I was there years ago and seemed what he had was non-alpine said he bought out a dealer or some such at one time