• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

tacho

Mr Minx

Donation Time
i am after a sunbeam tach for my minx.
would prefer for it to be on aus.
must be in working order

alpine_64

Donation Time
Mike,

I have alpine tachs here in melbourne.. but you need to know which one you want. I have the early cable driven ones with warning lights in the face anf the later S3-IV electric tachs. Then there is the SV tach that goes to 7k and has the smaller fonts.. so depends on engine, distributor.. and what other gauges you have/will use.

As for running.. not sure if all of them work.. i know 1 elec one does.. but i would not use it without having it rebuilt.. they are not that acurate to start with

alpine_64

Donation Time
thanks mike.
i will talk next meeting with you.
how much were you after for one of them?

Drop me a mail.. we can probably trade for some parts that way no cost to you. Sendme some pics of the gaugesin your dash.. or ones you intend on using so we can make sure you get a matched tacho. I might be here for the next meeting too.. my travel has been delayed as of today.