• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SUNI parts selling

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
There will be a parts room, Eric Gibeaut is the contact for tables, I will be helping him out with setup.
Al

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
We will have a huge parts room at SUNI this year. For those that attended the TEAE United in La Crosse Wisconsin you will remember the parts room was only 800 square feet and we had crammed 32 full size tables in it. The SUNI parts room will be 3 times that size and we will also have two extra rooms to expand into if we need even more space! One of the extra rooms will be the location of the various tech and info sessions we will be holding during the week. So far we have 20 registrants who plan on bringing items to sell. If you would like to join us or have any other questions send me a PM and I will save you a table! Thank you, Eric

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Schedule for the SUNI parts room

The parts room set up will be on Monday at 10 AM and then it will open to registered SUNI participants at noon until 9 PM.
Then on the following days it will open at 2 PM and close "around" 9 PM.
And to answer an email I got- there is no charge to registered SUNI participants to sell anything. And yes we will have space for you if you forgot to mark that you were bringing parts to sell on your registration form. Just send me a PM to let me know.
See y'all there!

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Schedule for the SUNI parts room

The parts room set up will be on Monday at 10 AM and then it will open to registered SUNI participants at noon until 9 PM.
Then on the following days it will open at 2 PM and close "around" 9 PM.
And to answer an email I got- there is no charge to registered SUNI participants to sell anything. And yes we will have space for you if you forgot to mark that you were bringing parts to sell on your registration form. Just send me a PM to let me know.
See y'all there!
Deleted. Not appropriate to thread.
Bill

Last edited: