• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Suni Convoy Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado

Finaddict

Donation Time
An intrepid group of Arizona Sunbeamers is planning to caravan to SUNI V this year. If you’re on our route, contact Dave Green alpdavegre@msn.com or Rex Funk rexsmail@yahoo.com about hooking up with the caravan. We will put you on an email contact list, and let you know the details as they unfold. We are mapping out a path and timetable (of sorts) for our caravan. This will be a 3 day journey from Arizona to South Dakota. Our first leg will be on Friday morning,June 19th, from Tucson to Alburquerque, N.M area using interstates I-10, I-17, and I-40. We can hook up with you in the Tucson or Phoenix area. On Saturday the 20th we drive from Alburquerque to Denver, Co. using I-25. We can pick up NM Sunbeamers in Albuquerque or Santa Fe. In Denver we hope to join with the Colorado coningent (Dave is contacting them). On Sunday, 6/ 21 we make the last leg from Denver to Rapid City, SD using interstates and state roads to be decided on. Trailer queens and runners welcome. Help us to make this one of the biggest convoys of Sunbeams in SUNI history.