• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Swapmeet with CAT Club

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Steve Alcala has a trailer full of parts that he needs to get rid of! Sounds like they will go cheaply!!
See you there!

Nov. 10, 8:30 a.m.: Annual Election Meeting and Swap Meet. Cord Automotive International, 1649 East. Miraloma Ave. Placentia, CA. Nominations to determine the ballot will be concluded and published in advance. Per C.A.T. bylaws, members must vote in person at this meeting. Swap meet is our chance to clear out the garage of unneeded parts and fill it up again with parts (we think) we need. There will be room for trailers and TAC inspections can be requested in advance by contacting bucktrippel@verizon.net.

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
If you go, I am still looking for a steering box with non-adjustable column. And I have a right hand drive one I don't need, if someone is looking for one.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
If you go, I am still looking for a steering box with non-adjustable column. And I have a right hand drive one I don't need, if someone is looking for one.
John, I have a Series I/II complete that I think is in good condition non-telescoping.

Cost to ship a complete box and column might be prohibitive.

If you only want a Box in which you install all of your other components I have one of those also for the LH drive.