• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Specialties WINDSHIELD POST UP OR DOWN ADJ. NUTS #WS58

Rockonp04

Donation Time
Does anyone have a set of the windshield adjustment nuts (WS58) from Sunbeam Specialties?

Covid hit and they have been on back order for some time. Anybody got a set they don't need laying aound?

Also, does it only take 2 nuts? I thought there were more nuts for the wind screen.

mikephillips

Donation Time
I don't have a spare set, but yes it is only 2 sleeve style nuts. They go on the windshield posts, one per side, with the integral washer on top. Then install the windshield. The sleeves go through the holes in the body and the hex end should be accessible from the bottom. Then just turn like removing a nut to raise or lower the ends of the windshield to tilt it a bit forward from the resting position. You don't need them on both side frame studs.

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Does anyone have a set of the windshield adjustment nuts (WS58) from Sunbeam Specialties?

Covid hit and they have been on back order for some time. Anybody got a set they don't need laying aound?

Also, does it only take 2 nuts? I thought there were more nuts for the wind screen.
Call Kurt at classic sunbeam auto parts in NY