• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Photos from 2008 All British Car Show Rogers, Minnesota

napa 1

Donation Time
What a great sight, all those red Sunbeams. Thanks for sharing. You did a great job of creating a real Sunbeam presence at that show.

Tullamore

Donation Time
Nice job! I really was trying to make it up there this time but my black Alpine just didn't want to go. Thursday night one of my headlight doors fell off and skidded across the highway scuffing it all up, I was able to paint it but then on Saturday when I tried to back it out of my drive the right left spline spun and the car wouldn't move, I tightened the nut but the spline is completely worn, the wheel looks fine though. So I guess I need to take my axle out before I can go anywhere. I should also put in a new water pump before the big trip up there.

Oh and I thought about bringing my Tiger up on the trailer, but of course on Thursday the transfer case gave out on my 2003 Chevy and I am without a tow vehicle right now also.