• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Logo image

lemansvk

Donation Time
The small band of Sunbeam owners in Canberra are trying to raise awareness of the marque. We're hoping to get a banner printed up with the Sunbeam logo (the circular blue one with the Talbot beast) so we can display it at car shows.

Soooo, does anyone know of (or have) a good quality image that we could download and use?

Thanks in advance, Vic

AlpineII

Donation Time
Vic,
I sent you a PM. I can send you an image if you send me your e-mail address. Andrew Masse, on this site, can produce signs and banners.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Sunbeam graphics, logos, badges etc.

Hi Vic:
I can help you out (no cost for the design work). I can provide you with the graphics design and you can take them to a publisher in your area for the banner etc. Anything I do is copyright by me and the copyright is also held by the club or person that I do the work for. I provide my services to help out the club and club members. We can do a custom design if you wish. I can also provide the finished product if you do not have a company to do the final work. I can print to 54" wide format without seams, exterior or interior products to include car graphics and detailing.
Feel free to contact me.
Regards,
Andrew