• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Harrington "Coupe" Tiger

Harrington Jan

Donation Time
Auction

This Lot info has been discussed for two weeks in Tiger groups on Facebook and on Tigerlist. Check those comments.

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
As usual I found a mottled mix of comments on Facebook. Typically the Sunbeam enthusiasts on this site provide far more interesting and knowledgeable comments. To help stimulate the discussion you may find a well investigated and complete explanation of the car appearing on the Harrington site. For those that don't enjoy the Facebook comment folly you can read a more thorough explanation about the car here http://www.harringtonalpine.org/index.php?categoryid=99.

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Jan

Just got back from the Auction cluster in Scottsdale. Did not get a chance to purvey the Harrington (V8) Tiger. I like the price of $170,000 + 10% buyers fee for a total of $187,000 + tax (if the location where it will be titled requires tax). If I'm doing my math correctly. Each of our 4 cylinder Harringtons should be worth half (around $90,000) of the 8 cylinder version, right?