• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Funwagon for sale

ziebellski

Donation Time
I met a man from Iowa at the Iola, Wisconsin car show/swap meet. He is selling his 1967 Sunbeam 2500-series Funwagon. Less than 20,000 miles, 4 speed. Asking $995 o.b.o. I've got a photo, but I don't know how to compress it to put it on the club's site.

PM me for his phone number.

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
On the pictures, sometimes the easiest way is to mail it to yourself, and the email program may ask you is you want it compressed b4 mailing. Just say yes, and see how it comes out.

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
I thought I would be interested, but: it is a funwagon of which the back part has been cut off. So now it is a truck of sorts.
Might be able to convert it to a real "trucklet", like thge old VW ttrucks? Too much a project for me.
Robert