• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine & Tiger: Fitting a Tonneau Cover

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
This video features examples of various tonneau covers used on different Series of Sunbeam Alpines and details a step-by-step guide as to how we fitted a tonneau to our Series V. A tonneau is a great addition to any soft-top sports car. If you intend to fit one to your Alpine this video may assist you in doing so.

Tim R

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Tim,

a superb video indeed. Great job well done ! So far nobody featured tonneau fixations in that level of detail ;)

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Tim, these videos you do are fantastic. They will be an invaluable resource for decades to come. In case nobody has said it (enough)... THANK YOU.

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
Thank you for the kind comments guys. When we started making the videos they were just for the use of my two children in looking after their own Alpines in the future after I am no longer around to help them. Now there are over 60 videos and a dedicated Sunbeam Alpine Channel on YouTube and we are approaching 100,000 views with viewers from all over the World. As you say hopefully they will help people for many years to come. I especially hope that they will help new owners in the future who may have little access to expertise and limited experience of vehicles like this. We try to make the videos in such a way that even with minimal mechanical knowledge you can follow the process and see what needs to be done to keep these cars running and in fine fettle.
Tim R