• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine / Tiger Bumper from Series V Free Will NOT ship

joema

Donation Time
Hi All:

I have an Alpine Series V bumper that I've had for what seems forever. It has some rust but fairly straight. It's free so please don't ask me to take more pictures or details. I am moving so I don't want to deal with shipping it. I live in Downingtown, PA.

Attachments

• IMG_6336.JPG
    IMG_6336.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 33

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
If nobody else wants to pick up the bumper, I would grab it and store it for some future need - either my own or someone else's.

I might be in the Downingtown area this Monday evening. I'll see if someone else indicates they want the bumper. If not, I'll send a PM to arrange a meet-up.

Thanks!
Mike

joema

Donation Time
If nobody else wants to pick up the bumper, I would grab it and store it for some future need - either my own or someone else's.

I might be in the Downingtown area this Monday evening. I'll see if someone else indicates they want the bumper. If not, I'll send a PM to arrange a meet-up.

Thanks!
Mike
Hi Mike. I’ll be in Richmond until Monday evening probably won’t be home until about 9pm PM or so. I’ll be around all day Tuesday working from home like most of us.