• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine: Our adventures on 'Drive it Day' 2021

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
In England the last Sunday of April is always 'Drive it Day'. This is the spring day when every classic car owner is encouraged to get his/her classic car out and use it. We use Alpi regularly anyway all year round but on 'Drive it Day' 2021 we covered over 300 miles driving long the South Coast of England. Sit back and enjoy a virtual drive in our Alpine, with us.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Great video and it's amazing how similar the landscape is to areas in the US, sans the Castles and Cathedrals!
Looks like the drivers in the UK, at least on the highways, are much better behaved than drivers here.
Nice roads too, no noticeable pot holes!
Cheers!
Steve

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for the video-made me wish I were there too. Many times I have traveled on the A27 and usually spend my first night in the UK in Arundel with a castle view! And then you passed the exit to Lyndhurst which is another favorite of mine on the way to Beaulieu. You traveled some great B roads as well. I will be happy to see this virus mess end so I can again travel those roads.....