• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine For Sale – California Car – The First Owner Kept It For 47 Years!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
"Southern Boys" are familar with the CarpetBaggers then and now!

Not much has changed in 140-150 years. Memories of the "true history" is still strong amongst some!

Note: Victors write history!

My friend Bill has a footnote on his signature that is pure truth! It goes something like this: You can tell folks the truth, just can't make them believe it!

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Uh

Paul do you have 6 posts and only own one car "Sunbeam" and just joined the Sunbeam groups. You most likely have not "picked" a old geezer or widow for a old car and are now using your posterior and the WWW and this using this group to make a quick buck.

I had 3 beers after a huge work out and it really showed, but the previous is still not what I really think.

I do not mean to sully the term carpetbagger by the post and the comparison and use it in the Today context of yours.

Last edited:

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
As a point of further interest, "Carpetbaggers" was the name given to the 801st/492nd Bombardment Group based at Harrrington here in England during WW2. There is an excellent Museum based in an original building preserved on the remains of the old airfield.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
ePay

Charges 75 bucks on a car listing right? Paid by seller. I would suspect there are also reserve fees, but for probably 100 bucks you get to gin up a sale world wide.

You can try to cover your "In too deep," in the car but it will be hard to say if deal is real.
Only the shadow knows...