• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam 2000 build

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
I saw this and thought of you.
This is from FB
Dave Stopworth, the superbly talented artist who created the Alpine/Tiger below has given us kind permission to use his picture as our Group Photo. And this is from Dave
I have spent a lot of time on this. This is my design and rendering of "modern concept" Tiger. I am opening myself up to a lot of criticism here because concept cars of legends tend to get very mixed opinions. But I wanted to share and get your thoughts.
Design rendering is a self taught hobby, and being a passionate Tiger and Alpine fan, I couldn't think of a better project.
Sunbeam1-XL.jpg

Sunbeam2-XL.jpg

Sunbeam3-XL.jpg

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
John,
That is a very nice right hand drive car, a google search netted nothing about this well kept secret.
Thanks for sharing.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Not able to do much lately due to rotator cuff. Surgery was done yesterday. looking for a speedy recovery (fingers crossed)

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks Mike!
I was able to remove the bulky bandages this morning and tapering off the pain killer. The hardest part is using the hunt and peck method to type.
Thanks for the good advice.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Surgery was last Friday, just got back from the pot-op office visit. Stopped taking the Oxcycodone Monday morning and was advised that the arm needs to stay in the Sling for 5 weeks. Oh well, better to let it heal properly. Will start physical therapy next week.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Keep up on the PT. My wife had her rotator cuff done several years ago. It ended up being too tight, and they had to knock her out and manually wrench the shoulder around to loosen it up.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Finally got the 6 disc remote CD changer mounted in the trunk, works perfectly! Will take some pictures next time we have a break in the rain.

cdk84

Donation Time
Reversing lamps is one option...

of course one could argue that That type of lamp made things go backward. ( shades of Back to the Future? )

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
John, that is about a three hour drive for me if I can drive a stick shift with a bum arm. I have until the 25th to register. Have you been to that show before?