• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Stromberg 150 cd air cleaner labels

alpine_64

Donation Time
There is so a UK company " leyland labels" that makes stickers for classic cars. They do the stromberg lables, Overdrive solenoid labels, radiator amd washer bottle labels etc.

They had an ebay store too issaydingdong .. But better to buy direct from their website

Last edited:

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I think I bought a pair of labels from that company, but my recollection is what I received wasn't usable ... will have to dig out what I received to verify.

Mike

alpine_64

Donation Time
Mike, accuracy or the graphic or sticker quality? Ive bought non sunbem and external mounted stuff form them that was good quality..

Cant speak for the quality of their engine bay bits.. Be interetsed to hear your feedback

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
The labels I purchased (back in 2015) were from a different UK seller, not Leyland Labels. I haven't been able to find where I put them though ... I think they were just paper with no adhesive. Those vinyl ones from Leyland Labels look good.

Mike

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
They came actually a blue color, and I then color copied them onto label paper and laminated the front of them. The blue, copied out a lot darker blue, but they still look good. Saved the others to copy again. I know I'm cheap, but hard to keep them looking new inside the hot engine compartment.
The overdrive labels from Isaydingdong are excellent.

Paul354

Diamond Level Sponsor
There was a discussion on the forum some time ago about the colour of the filter
From my Series V 1966 I think it was a pale steel blue colour and didn't have the sticker
Stickers were on later replacement filters The colour of the type was very dark blue
The first picture I believe is the original the second is the replacement filter
The blue outline of the border label is 4 1/2 X 1 5/16 IMG-0709.JPG IMG-0718.JPG