• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Spring Chapter Get Together May 17, Dayton

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Let's have our first Southern Ohio Chapter get together May 17th at the British Car Meet at the Market in Dayton. Details and registration form can be found here:http://www.members.aol.com/britcarmuseum/index.html

Scroll down to the bottom left of the site and look for the registration form. There is a separate Sunbeam class so let's fill it up!

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
I'll be there. Mike... You going to go? We need to get together on these seats you want built. Now that it's warm out and I have my welder bottle topped up I can get going on them.

mikephillips

Donation Time
Don't know yet. I have an implementation either that weekend or the next, it hasn't been set for sure yet. I do want to get this seat business wrapped up though, but at least it's not a holding me up hurry.

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor
Guys - I'm afraid I'm going to have to skip this as my wife reminded me over the weekend that May 17th is also my son's pine car derby. :eek:

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor
Game On!

Strike my previous entry as the pine car derby is no more. I will be at the car show - will you?

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hmmm, haven't thought about an actual time as I assume people would be coming and going. How about 10:00?

Weather says there's a 40% chance of rain, but I'll be there with the Alpine rain or shine.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Weather says there's a 40% chance of rain, but I'll be there with the Alpine rain or shine.

Umm, 40% chance of rain. With my luck, that is a 60% chance of getting wet. Is this showers or a real rain? Don't have the top installed, looks like I may have to take the covered wagon. Don't care if I get wet, don't want to soak the interior.

Bill

Series3Scott

Platinum Level Sponsor
Show Report

We had a beautiful day, the weather held, and 62 British cars showed up in downtown Dayton, Ohio. Five Sunbeams were represented. The first four were red, green, red, green. Then Bill Blue showed up in what I call the "pumpkin spice special". Nice little show, with the usual assortment of MG's, Triumphs, Jags, etc. Sunbeam had its own class, next to the "Other" class which included two Jensens.

I'll include some pix as soon as I downsize them.