• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Special parts

atallamcs

Donation Time
For those asking, I have not yet completed the list of Tiger and Alpine parts. It will take me a few weeks with my work schedule to get there and compile. I did mention a few parts that I recalled seeing off the top of my head. Mostly racing parts, they have all sold--the fuel cell, shortened tiger springs, accusump, etc. I do have a set of very nice used Koni's--front and rear $250for the set. Drop me a note if interested.
Bill
atallamcs@aol.com

mike in CA

Donation Time
Do you have a series IV tail light lens, dash pad, tachometer, exhaust hangers, right side gas filler tube assembly, threshold moding in door opening and the rubber seal that goes on the top of the windshield. Also looking for new windhield or at lease a decent one without wiper scratches, cracks or a bunch of pitting. I couls also use a decent rsonator and muffler as mine have quite a few rusted out holes.

Mike

alpine_64

Donation Time
Do you have a series IV tail light lens, dash pad, tachometer, exhaust hangers, right side gas filler tube assembly, threshold moding in door opening and the rubber seal that goes on the top of the windshield. Also looking for new windhield or at lease a decent one without wiper scratches, cracks or a bunch of pitting. I couls also use a decent rsonator and muffler as mine have quite a few rusted out holes.

Mike

Mike,

you really need to browse the Sunbeam Specialties catalogue, or Classic Sunbeam NY.. they have most of the parts you are asking about.. and they are new. Bill stuff is really good, and i would buy from him anyday.. but you seem to have a rather large list of things and it will be worth going therough the suppliers catalogues as many of the parts are no good or quite rough when S/H.

Also you asked for "the rubber seal that goes on the top of the windshield." there is a seal that goes all the way round between the windsheild and the screen.. there should be no deal ontop of the frame. The soft top and hardtop hearders have the rubber seal on them that interfaces the windsheild frame when they are on.