• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Speaking of Harringtons

Pumpkin

Donation Time
A while back I had mentioned that I wanted to build a trailer hitch for my Alpine. Also mentioned that I had seen one "Stock" on a Harrington. Buell Ish in the Seattle area has an original Harrinton he picked up in the UK. It has a trailer hitch, got photos.
If any one is intrested . Let me know and I'll send them on. I haven't figured how to post them here yet.
Well just sayin.
Cheers
chuck

Harrington Jan

Donation Time
Tow bars

Hi Chuck,
Here is a poor picture of Buells car and a better of another and also an example of a trailer.
Cheers
Jan

64beam

Donation Time
I really like those series 'D' Harrington's. I wish alot more of them were made as the later series body really sets off the shape well. It's a shame they did'nt bring them out as the GT as per the MGB GT. I think they would have sold very well.

Regards, Robin

alpine_64

Donation Time
Hi Chuck,
Here is a poor picture of Buells car and a better of another and also an example of a trailer.
Cheers
Jan

that trailer didnt actually have a harrington top on it.. but that was a trailer that a member of SAOCA bought. Chuck Ingram also has a SII based trailer.