• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Spark Plug Recommendations

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Look what I found in the trunk of my car:

AF808A34-3512-4B60-8504-0A615340F47D.jpeg 48702923-9058-4E26-8278-D629E6D89935.jpeg

They’ve probably been there for at least 8 or 9 years. That’s the good news. They bad news is that I put them in today and two of my spark plug wires broke in the process! They’ve been there a long time so picking up new wires isn’t a bad thing, but I need to get something off the shelf locally. I seem to recall just asking for MGB wires a long time ago. Is that still the best route?

Update, 2 hours later: I was able to repair the wires by re-crimping the connectors. So, the immediate crisis is averted, but I still want to replace the wires before SUNI, so the question remains.

Last edited: