• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Southern California Endurance Rally

serIIalpine

Donation Time
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I've decided to organize my own vintage driving event and have selected the weekend of March 17th and 18th as the weekend to hold the inaugural event.

Basically it is a two day over night event were vintage car enthusiasts and their faithful steeds to get out and shake off the winter cobwebs and get the years sports touring events off to a great start.

The two main considerations are great roads and a reasonably priced hotel with a large hot tub. I have the place. It's in Yucca Valley and the route is in the process of being ironed out.

The event is invitation only. Basically, you are invited and anyone you would like to invite is also welcome. I don't want to put posters up in AutoBooks or send out a blanket email. I'm confident you understand.

As far as eligibility is concerned I'd like it to be pre '75 cars only but if you have something in the ballpark that's cool too.

I'm really hoping for a good showing from the Sunbeam group. Please don't let me down.

If you think you'd like to come please let me know so I can keep you informed.

Thanks everyone. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Eric Wortmann
'62 Sunbeam Alpine

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
Sounds like fun Eric, hopefully I will be able to make it next year (2014 at the latest) . . .

- Garet