• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SOS in Columbia South Carolina

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Eric and I have enjoyed bringing the Sunbeams together for the last eight years in our local S.O.S.

Please start making your plans now for the S.O.S. in Columbia, South Carolina next year. The date is April 5th, 2014 and will be in conjunction with Tartan Day South like the last two years. I'm sure we will expand on the dates to make it a full weekend as soon as we start the planning.

Last year we tied in The Invasion to our outing and had 35 Sunbeams. Please let me know if you are planning on coming back and what you would like to see happen as a group of Sunbeams owners. Engine rebuild? Cook-out? Etc.

We look forward to seeing all of our friends back again with us this year.

Cheers,
Todd

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
I'd like the tin can completely restored, think it could be done in 3 days?

Tom j

lets have a cook out !

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
I don't see why not! They do it all the time on TV. I was thinking about another cook-out on the lake with a professional photo shoot.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
If we only lived on TV. The lakefront cook out was fun. Got any horse shoes?

Tom j

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks to Todd and Eric and all others that had anything to do with last years meet!!! I had a GREAT Time!

Hope to come and wouldlike to see or have done the installation of a soft top.

I'll even bring my top for my car;) How about that???

And for other ideas... how about discussion on removal of the rear hubs? Perhaps a demo would be fitting for some of the Guys & Gals.

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey that could be an event added to the Tartan games George C will face off against Steve P in the great hub pull
I'm in

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Speaking of pulling hubs, I still have the nice hub puller that George C. made and may still have it by the time our event comes around. So all joking aside that would be a good tech session if we needed to have one.

Plans are being made for the SOS 2014! Make your plans now to attend.

Cheers,

dmich2

Donation Time
Hey Doug!!!! How about a tech session on installing one of your shock conversion kits !!!!!!???????

Dennis