• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Some odd ball parts

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Digging through my last pile of toss it's I found these, and posted on my Picasa site.
Do not know what or where they came from.. look like a mount bracket. Left and right hand. If any one wants them ??

Chuck

http://tinyurl.com/yednjac

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Chuck,

Are those off your Alpine or another Rootes auto?

Edit - I see that you say you do not know - sorry.

They are the brackets that go between the top A-arm mounts and the body - I think. Was a belt and suspenders approach as they were eliminated on the later models, IIRC. There should be two more brackets for fitment on the car.

Check the drawing in WSM.124, section F, page 2 for an idea of how they were mounted.

HTH,

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Thanks,,
I do not know,, what they are. They were just in a box, But if any one wants them let me know in 5 days,, or they are paper weights round file.
Chuck