• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SOLD / SOLD 1967 SV 1725 /SOLD SOLD

Fergusonic

Donation Time
I done a Ford 2.8 V6 / T5 swap on my '67 Alpine so now I have the original 1725 engine, bolt-ons, and 4 sp transmission in all their greasy glory For Sale. The engine ran fine with 75K miles and did not smoke and the transmission shift ok. It is in Kokomo, Indiana. I may be able to deliver it all to with 75 miles or so. The Trans "spine" has had a repair as shown in pic, but it shifts fine. MAKE OFFER PM me.P1060833.JPG P1060828.JPG P1060835.JPG P1060837.JPG P1060839.JPG P1060842.JPG

Attachments

• P1060841.JPG
    P1060841.JPG
    470.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Fergusonic

Donation Time
There is suppose to be a guy come by this Sunday or shortly thereafter and buy all of it. If he doesn't get it; then you are first in line.
PM me with an offer for the tranny
I'll keep you informed..... but it may be up to 2 weeks.
Thanks for your interest,
Bradly

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Missed you at the United Brad. Bob W may have a trans-I have a few but far away from you....Eric

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Missed you at the United Brad. Bob W may have a trans-I have a few but far away from you....Eric
Eric I have a reproduction of a Rootes Group spin on oil filter that I picked up from Jim D in Hampton va years ago it is blue with a screen printed logo and instructions on it. Do you think there would be any interest in having them reproduced?