• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SoCalTT Oct 10th and 11th

serIIalpine

Donation Time
So I will invite you all again to go on the SoCalTT.

As you all may or may not know this is a two day driving event that takes place on some of Southern California's best roads and is open to all cars earlier than 1976. Continuation or highly unusual models are also invited.
It's a great low key event and always gets a good group of participants.

I've done it a bunch of times and I'd love to see some more Alpines and Tigers in the group.

The hotel room and dinner on Sunday and Monday nights is included as are maps. dash plaques and a T-shirt and decals for your car.

More info is available at SoCalTT.com or contact me for more info and an application.

Thanks

Eric

gordonra

Donation Time
Blast!

I would love to do this sometime, but again this year I'm not prepared!

Can you give us another run down on the event?

Rich