• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SOACA membership?

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I think those numbers are purely forum statistics. How many registered forum accounts and how many have logged on in a certain period of time.

We should probably publish some numbers about "official" members, those who have paid dues (donors). I think that number is around 150, but probably closer to 200 if we go back 2 years.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I guess you can count me as a "Member" in good standing:D

Just paid my dues for another year. Did't hurt a bit. I think that if you get the benefits of the Forum you should contribute to the upkeep!

greenbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey, I see your donation status has updated Dan, that hasn't been working for a while...

Edit - Hmmm, I've donated, but my status hasn't changed. Back to being confused.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Yes, you guys are in good standing, unfortunately our forum site still has the starter crank, yep manual go out and give it a twirl. All info, updates, and avatars at this time need to be done by hand, so we're running a bit behind.
Change is in the plans, it just takes awhile since most of the folks serving our web site and forum have full time jobs and families to take care of.
Believe me now and hear me later we're working on it.

Tom j

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
No complaints here!

I'm sure these "other" guys are not really complaining, just making comments.

I appreciate this Forum and the people behind the scenes!

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Not taken as a complaint, just airing one of the issues we're working with, this one thanks to the ever increasing spammers and bots.

Tom j

greenbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Yes, sorry Tom, I mistakenly thought that was now fixed because of Dan's status. Just me jumping in too quickly.
Cheers,
Paul.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Guys,

the job of updating the levels is mine and I'm about 6 weeks behind due to moving from Portland to Phoenix and now back to Olympia Washington. (Yeah I'm confused too)

As soon as I get landed there and internet turned on, I'll get the list TOm sent me input.

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
I think all is good, nobody seems "mad etc " just wondering. Things happen, how many of us have had a plan to get our cars going only to have something else pop up? That's the way it goes. That said, I'm waiting to get the statics from the printers so I can get our sponsor packets in the mail ,and more updates to Nick.
I've found a new printer( not same as static printer) please folks let me know what you think of the calendar, I like it and think most of us will.
Tom j

1fineAlpine

Gold Level Sponsor
Donations

Well I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread about the donation status problem. I was about to post one asking about it because I donated in January and my tag still said "donation time", but now I know what's going on. No biggie, just as mentioned before, I kinda felt like a freeloader haha. I also wanna say thanks for keeping this forum going. It's been very helpful to me to read threads about questions I've had, and I've got a lot of very useful info from here.

Thanks guys! -Kyle

Gitnrusty

Donation Time
donation time

Received the calender and window decal the other day. Thanks . Its real nice.
However...I'm confused.:confused:
I'm shown as paid up and also donation time!!!!
No problem. I'm sure it will work out. Thanks to those officers who work at keeping the site going:D