• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SIV engine and transmission in St. Louis - $100

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I saw this on Craig's list this morning: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/1172007833.html

The price is certainly good, but my garage is overflowing already. I did call the guy and he said he got it 6 or 7 years ago from a guy who was putting a Chevy V8 in his Alpine. (Wonder what ever became of that car?) This is located very close to me and I'd be happy to go take a look at it if anyone was interested.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I could pick it up and store temporarily for you, but I am running out of garage space so I couldn't keep it for too long. Send me a PM if you want to discuss it.

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
series IV motor trans

Jim,
How far is this from you, to take a quick look and verify it is the 64 1600 & nonsyncro trans?
Jan

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Very close. I'll give the guy a call and, assuming it is still available, take a look this weekend.