• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SII Wiring Diagram

tfctpa

Donation Time
Due to circumstances beyond my control (old age setting in) I am having difficulty reading the SII wiring diagram I have. I scanned it, cleaned it up a little and added COLOR to the wires. Here's where I could use a little help, I do not know what the colors are at the top of the gauges. If someone could help me out with this (and proof read) I will make the finished diagram available to put on our site. After that I will work on the rest of the series if so desired.

http://www.MySeriesII.com/images/sii-wiring.pdf

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Wire map or that pesky diagram

I have one in color, the problem is that it is sealed in a shrink wrap. If you can use it, I will mail it to you, you can copy it, then send it back to me.. It may not copy real good but may save you a head ache :confused: Unless you enjoy those type of things.
If that works let me know, I charge very small nominal fees for my free services and help.. all others is double cost.:)
Let me know, Pm if you wish.
Chuck

skywords

Donation Time
Are you referring to the instrument light wires? It looks as if you have all the rest covered and nice job at that.

Rick